Weekly round-up (7/28)
Happy weekend, everyone!
Did anyone watch the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games last night? I’m ridiculously excited about the women’s gymnastics. It has always been my favorite event.
In my next life, I will be a gymnast. In this life, I cannot even do a handstand…especially now that I’m pregnant obviously.
In case you missed them, here are my posts from the past week:
- Greetings from Aruba
- Part one: Babymoon in Aruba
- Part two: Babymoon in Aruba
- Part three: Babymoon in Aruba
- More pregnancy brain moments (the Aruba edition)(Yes, I’m a flake.)
- Dunkin Donuts craving & Petunia Pickle Bottom (I love how so many of you are DD fans!)
- How I stayed (relatively) healthy in Aruba(And one massive pregnancy craving in paradise)
- Mom and sister lunch date & healthy eats from the week
- Doctor’s appointment & more nursery progress
Lately, I’ve found so many cute, inspirational, and/or funny things on the internet. Most of them are just too good to keep to myself, so I decided to start sharing them with all of you each week.
I hope you enjoy them too!
A little healthy inspiration
(I love this little dog. I want him to be friends with Lucy.)
A little humor
And I’ve loved this one for awhile…
Do you know the answer to Willy Wonka’s AC Slater question? As a self-professed Saved by the Bell expert, you can bet your booties that I do!
What is your favorite event of the Summer Olympics?
I’ll be back on Monday with a weekend recap!