Weekly round-up (8/11)
Michael is back from a long business trip to Argentina, so I’m a very happy woman this morning.
Lucy and I really missed him!
We have a bunch of things to do this weekend (including some baby-related errands), and I’ll definitely be sharing in Monday’s weekend recap.
In the meantime, here are some posts that you may have missed from the past week:
- Part one: Weekend recap (Panera and Krispy Kreme)
- Part two: Weekend recap (Main Street Grill & TCBY)
- 29 week bump update and our baby’s name
- Update: Lucy the Goldendoodle
- Lunch at home with the girls
- Thunderstorms and healthy eats from the week
As always. I’ll leave you with some things I found around the internet this week…
A little inspiration
Words for the oh-so-wise Ferris Bueller…
A little cuteness
A few links that I’m loving this week
I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend.
Talk to you on Monday!