Weekly round-up (8/18)
Today is officially baby furniture delivery day, and I am ridiculously excited. In preparation, I straightened up the nursery, washed the crib sheets, and laundered and folded all of the baby’s newborn clothes.
Did I mention that I am SO excited?
In case you’re just catching up, here are my posts from this past week:
- Baby furniture delivery & healthy eats from the week (8/17)
- Sweet-glazed Arctic Char with corn salsa
- Family Feud & healthy breakfast ideas
- 30 weeks & sassy peach sweet potatoes
- Part two: Weekend recap (baby stuff galore)
- Part one: Weekend recap (Hubby’s return & Ilios Noche)
And now for some inspiration and humor…
A little inspiration
A little humor
For the Sheldon & Big Bang Theory fans…
Links I’m loving this week
Super Smoothies: Strawberry Oatmeal (The Best of This Life)
Homemade Body Scrub (Natural, Fit and Frugal)
I’m signing off to do my morning workout, and I just might have to watch the original version of The Karate Kid which is playing on TV right now. Nothing like some vintage Ralph Macchio.
Have a great weekend!