Trader Joe’s & Earth Fare haul (8/21)
Today marks another milestone in my pregnancy. I’m 31 weeks along!
I’ve still been nesting like crazy and have lots of projects lined up before the little man arrives. I’m going to do a post about it all very soon.
I didn’t post a Trader Joe’s haul last week because I pretty much stuck with my staples and didn’t have much to show. This week, I picked up a few different items though.
- Trader Joe’s Latin style black bean soup (Michael and I have been enjoying this on rainy days. It looks downright gross when it is photographed in a bowl though, so I’ll probably spare you those photos in the future.)
- 97% fat free uncured turkey bacon
- Gluten-free rolled oats
- Frozen mango chunks
- Trader Joe’s 100 calorie pack oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (I figured these would be great for any on-the-go cravings.)
- Raw walnuts from the bulk bin
- Unsweetened coconut milk
- Unsweetened almond milk
- Baby beets
- So Delicious coconut milk creamer in French Vanilla
The oats, mango chunks, and milk are part of my massive quest to stock the house with food (just in case I am tied up with the baby and can’t get out of the house).
Hope you have a great day!