Weekly round-up (9/1)
Happy Labor Day weekend!
I hope that everyone has lots of fun things planned. Michael and I have some fun day trips ahead of us, and the rest of our nursery furniture will be delivered today!
Things are really coming together in the nursery. Our prints will be ready to pick up from the frame store on Wednesday and then all we need are the window treatments and a few little things here and there.
I cannot wait to show you the final product!
In case you missed them, here are my posts from the past week:
- 3-hour diabetes test results & healthy eats from the week
- Organizing: Why it’s good for our health and well-being (love how so many of you are super organized like me!)
- 32 week bump update and anatomy scan
- My guest post at Simply Just Lovely
- Trader Joe’s haul (8/28)
- Weekend recap in pictures (8/27)
And now for a little healthy inspiration…
And a little humor…
Links that I love this week
5 smoothies perfect for busy mornings (Lil Sugar)
Peach Blueberry Crisp (vegan) (Joyous Health)
Tips on packing healthy school lunches for kids (Secrets of a Momaholic)
I’m going to take Sunday and Monday off, but I’ll be back on Tuesday with a weekend recap. You can also expect another post about organization (with all of my favorite resources and tools), a new recipe, and a grocery haul this week (among other things).
Have a great weekend!