Chocolate banana breakfast smoothie & giveaway winner
Although I didn’t ever think it would happen, I’ve replaced my morning omelet with a smoothie.
I’m clearly still on an omelet kick though because I’ve been eating them at lunchtime several times a week. Old habits die hard.
But lately, I just really love starting out my day with a delicious green smoothie.
Right now I’m drinking a smoothie made with:
- A large handful of kale
- A large handful of spinach
- 1 teaspoon of liquid chlorophyll
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 1/2 cups of coconut milk (unsweetened)
- 1/2 tablespoon of chia seeds
- A few drops of chocolate stevia
- 1 teaspoon of cacao powder
- 1 scoop of vanilla pea protein powder (So good and not chalky tasting at all)
- 4 ice cubes
Smoothies are surprisingly filling and keep me full until lunchtime especially when I add chia seeds. Plus, they give me so much energy!
I’m off to tackle the day- and a dirty diaper- but first I’d like to congratulate Katie (comment #1) for winning my skincare giveaway. Katie, please shoot me an email (email@example.com) with your full name and address, so I can get your prize out to you ASAP.