Things I didn’t share Friday (link-up)
I love participating in link-ups because they are a great way to discover new blogs and meet some wonderful people.
1. On Monday night, I prepared a fantastic dinner using a recipe by Rachael Ray and just made a few modifications to make it healthier (like using ground turkey and gluten-free bread). Anyway, I couldn’t wait to share it with all of you the next day, but the photos made the meal look like a pile of dog poop. Is there a glamorous way to photograph meatballs?
2. I drank my body weight in Kimberly Snyder’s Glowing Green Smoothies this week and pre-ordered her new book yesterday. I’m a huge fan of her first book called The Beauty Detox Solution and cannot wait to read the follow-up. (By the way, I added it to my “Books to read” Pinterest board.)
3. Michael is so close to completely rolling over from back to belly, but his shoulder keeps getting in the way. I’m worried that I’ll miss seeing him in action when he finally does it, so we’ve been joined at the hip (even more so than usual).
4. This morning, we hit up Trader Joe’s for a couple of essentials, including frozen mango chunks and gluten-free bread. MT’s other children love the Trader Joe’s Mandarin orange chicken, so I also picked that up for them.
5. I finished my last bag of Tazo vanilla rooibos tea (from my Lionel Richie mug, of course) and need to replenish my stock ASAP.
6. Michael and I met up with my friend Kirsten and her 2.5 month old son Graham at Dean & Deluca for lunch on Tuesday. It was so cute to watch the babies check each other out, and I’m sure they are well on their way to becoming best buds.
If you read yesterday’s post, you know that I planned to host a giveaway today, but it will be up on Tuesday instead. Oh, the suspense…
I’ll be checking back in tomorrow with the weekly round-up.