Spring finds for the home
I absolutely love adding little touches to my house to make it comfortable and inviting.
That’s probably why I love spring decorations and household items so much. They are just so colorful, fresh, and happy!
Here are some of my recent finds…
1. Songbird Summer Coir Doormat (The Company Store)
2. Fiesta Floral Pillow Cover (West Elm)
3. Threshold Honeycomb Vase (Target)
4. Marimekko Pieni Unikko Red Dishtowels (Crate & Barrel)
5. Live Willow & Hydrangea Wreath (Pottery Barn)
6. Graphic Floral Apron (Pier 1 Imports)
7. Blooming Measuring Spoons Set (Pier 1 Imports)
8. Marimekko Unikko Lime Mug (Crate & Barrel)
9. Planting a Rainbow (so pretty for a coffee table) by Lois Ehlert (Amazon.com)
10. Lemon Mint Leaf candle (Bath & Body Works)
I actually ordered the doormat this morning. I’m in love with it!
And how cute are the measuring spoons? I think that those might be my next purchase…
Where do you like to shop for springtime decorations? Which season do you like to decorate your home for the most? I’d have to say that my very favorite is autumn which probably won’t come as a surprise.