Things I didn’t share Friday (5/3)
1. My latest food kick is tilapia (still love my salmon though!). I’ve been breading it with gluten-free breadcrumbs, which I make by putting some Udi’s bread in the food processor. A little pepper and a squeeze of lemon along with some veggies, and it is the perfect quick and easy dinner.
2. Lucy has a nasty habit of constantly staring at me. Not only is it extremely annoying, but it is tremendously creepy. She rarely (if ever) does it to MT or the baby and specifically targets me…which makes the whole thing even creepier.
3. I saw this Geico commercial (starring the one and only Pillsbury Dough Boy) for the first time this week, and it completely cracked me up. Clearly, I’m very easily entertained.
4. My old car was officially totaled after the accident, so… I got a new car this week! It came with every safety feature known to man which has helped to ease my fears a bit. Obviously, I wish that I’d never gotten in the wreck at all, but a new set of wheels is always fun.
5. Michael started on solid foods for the very first time this week with some mashed sweet potato. I was positive that he’d love it, but I was very wrong. His facial expressions certainly were hilarious though!
What is your favorite commercial right now?
Does your pet do anything that annoys you?