Mother’s Day shopping haul
As I mentioned yesterday, I was ridiculously spoiled on Mother’s Day and even got to do some shopping.
I love and adore every moment with my baby, but it was so nice to shop with nothing but my purse (not a diaper bag) and a cup of hot tea from Starbucks in my hands.
I’ve had some requests to show what I got, so here’s the loot!
1. Circle-print chambray popover shirt (J. Crew)
(Apparently, I scored a major deal and had no idea. I only paid $30 my shirt, but the sale price online is $70!)
2. Chino shorts in stone (J. Crew)
3. Falousto necklace (Aldo Accessories)
4. Printed roll-sleeve shirt dress (GAP)
5. Contrast-edge belt (GAP)
6. Printed clean front shorts (GAP)
7. NYE sandals (Aldo)
(Got an extra 20% off)
8. Pintucked lace tie-neck blouse in white (GAP)
9. Roll-sleeve pocket shirt dress (GAP)
(Got an extra 30% off)
Can you tell that I’m kind of in love with GAP right now? I was like a woman possessed in that store! I actually got two more shirts in there that I didn’t list above because I couldn’t find links to them online.
Have you done any shopping lately? If so, what did you get?
Have a great day!
(PS- I am co-hosting a link-up tomorrow for the first time tomorrow, so make sure that you come back here tomorrow to check it out and join in on the fun!)