May ipsy bag & a Blog Hop!
Even though I love beauty subscription services, sometimes I get bored with them after awhile. I mean, exactly how many samples of hair serum, perfume, and lip gloss does a girl really need? And why are the perfume samples always celebrity labels?
I almost took a hiatus from ipsy after last month, but I’m so glad that I got preoccupied and forgot because this month’s box was really good!
- yaby concealer refills (probably won’t use)
- Zoya nail polish (A girl can never have too many of those.)
- Juice Beauty reflecting gloss (Yes- yet another lip gloss, but it is really pretty!)
- Macadamia healing oil treatment
- Pacifica luminizing body butter (love this brand)
I really love the chevron print makeup bag that everything came in. By the way, I’ve accumulated a ridiculous amount of makeup bags in the past year…and don’t use a single one of them.
Would anyone care for a makeup bag stuffed with 200 samples of Justin Bieber’s Girlfriend eau de parfum?
OK- moving right along…
I’m co-hosting a blog hop for the very first time today with Amanda over at Modern Hippie Momma.
(If you’ve never read her blog, you need to head on over there to say hello!)
I’m really excited because blog hops are such a great way to connect with other bloggers and discover new blogs to read. If you’re a blogger and you’d like to join in on the fun, just add your blog down below!
Here’s a message from Amanda…
- ‘Share the LOVE‘ with a post (new or old) about “LOVE“… about something or someone you LOVE… something you would LOVE to try… or something you saw that reminded you of LOVE and the beauty in the world…. You get the idea!
- Follow your hostess… which is ME!
- Follow our LOVELY co-hostesses:
****Janise @ Mama in Heels****
****Erin @ The Grass Skirt****
Leave a comment if you’d like them to follow you too!
- Show some LOVE to our AWESOME Bloggess of Honor…
Be sure to follow ALL of the rules and come back next time to see if YOU get randomly selected!*
- Share this blog hop on at least one of your social outlets to help this blossom bloom! And by ‘this blossom’, I mean this PARTY! And by ‘bloom’, I mean GROW!!
- Display our peace sign badge on your side bar and/or blog post to encourage others to Show Some LOVE with us! Also so you know where to come back next time.
(please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Sponsor Page if you’d like to be a one of our lovely co-hosts we love & adore so much)
Do you subscribe to any beauty services? I’ve done Birchbox and Julep Maven. Are there any others that I should try?