Things I didn’t share Friday (5/24)
1. I’ve mentioned it a time or two before, but I’m a really big Kellie Pickler fan. She’s just so cute, endearing, and funny (whether she intends to be or not). Anyway, I enjoyed watching her dance with Derek Hough on this past season of Dancing with the Stars and was so excited when they won. If you haven’t seen their freestyle dance, you must watch it. It was so beautiful!
2. I’m so into Instagram lately. I’ve been snapping pictures of anything from my meals, to new products I’ve tried, and even my recent visit to the oral surgeon (exciting stuff, I know). I love browsing through other people’s photos on there, so if you have an Instagram account, leave your username in the comments below, so I can follow you.
3. It is so hard to believe, but Michael will be 7 months old next week. I’ve been organizing all of his old clothes into storage bins by size, and it made me really sad to put everything away. It is so hard to believe that he once fit into the tiny newborn clothes!
4. Lucy is borderline psychotic and her behavior started to get a little out control recently. So, MT and I hired a trainer to whip her furry bottom into shape. Hopefully, the trainer will teach her to stop staring at me all of the time! I just don’t know how much more of it I can take.
5. When I went to Whole Foods last weekend, I bought some Zico coconut water in the chocolate flavor because it always intrigued me. It was probably a giant mistake because I’m officially addicted to the stuff. I’m actually heading to Earth Fare later this afternoon to stock up on more. I may never drink plain old coconut water ever again.
Did you watch Dancing with the Stars this past season? Who did you want to win?
Are you an Instagram fan like me? Like I said, leave your username below, so I can follow you if you have an account.