Things I Didn’t Share Friday (7/12)
1. I’ve gotten more into nontoxic beauty products again lately, and I’m newly obsessed with Organic Beauty Talk. If you’ve never visited the site before, you should really check it out. It is filled with smoothie recipes, product reviews, and interviews with some inspiring health-conscious women.
2. My sister Melissa surprised me (and Michael) on Tuesday by coming to his swim lesson. Michael loves her and kept looking to make sure that she was watching him in the pool. After the lesson, we went to Panera for coffee. It just might be the last time that we get to hang out like that before her twins are born!
3. MT always sends me the most random cartoons and memes during the day. Some of them go completely over my head, but this one cracked me up.
4. Last Friday, MT and I decided to order Chinese takeout for dinner. As always, we received two fortune cookies in our bag…only this time one of them was missing a fortune. I immediately went to Instagram and Twitter to find out if a missing fortune was bad luck, and I got the best response from Christina who said it means that I’m supposed to create my own destiny.
5. MT and I decided to tweet Bret Michaels a picture of our sole fortune cookie fortune and let him know that every rose does not have its thorn. We never got a response which leads me to believe that he wasn’t entertained. I do have to admit that the whole idea was a lot funnier after a glass of wine…as most ideas usually are, right?
Have a great weekend!