Things I didn’t share Friday (7/19)
1. I don’t watch Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, but I saw her mother June on a talk show the other day making her “Sketti” recipe. It is basically a ton of ketchup mixed with two sticks of butter poured over white pasta. I had to fight the urge to mail her a green smoothie after watching!
2. Michael completed his swim lessons on Thursday and got his first diploma! He couldn’t officially graduate to the next level because he cannot walk yet, but we’re going to take the level one classes again in August because he loves the water so much.
3. My beautiful sweet Mother’s birthday was on Monday, so we went Toast Cafe for breakfast to celebrate. While we were there, Michael kicked the table and knocked his high chair over (while he was sitting in it). My heart stopped for a second, but he only let out one small cry and was fine. I’m pretty certain that we caused quite a scene in the restaurant though!
4. Here’s yet another cute meme from MT for your entertainment pleasure! I think that I need to do a post consisting of all the ones he has found lately.
5. I recently got this book for Michael, and it is just the cutest! I’m going to order it for my sister’s babies too because I think it will be just perfect for twins. I really love the illustrations in the book because they are a little retro looking. If you’re looking to bulk up your child’s at-home library, I’d definitely recommend adding this one.
Have a wonderful weekend!