Things I didn’t share Friday (8/16)
1. Michael and I had a play date at my friend Caitlin’s house last week. Michael had so much fun playing with her son Henry and his “big boy toys” that I just had to get him some of his own. It’s so cute to watch him actually play with toys now, and I have to admit that I like to play along with him.
2. I used to keep fresh flowers in the house all of the time. It had been quite awhile since I bought a bouquet, so I picked one up on Sunday when I was at Publix. They are so bright and cheery, and they make me smile every time that I look at them. I think that every woman should buy herself some flowers every now and then.
3. This is the latest piece of jewelry to hit my collection! It was love at first sight, and I think that the possibilities are endless as far as things to pair it with in my wardrobe. I might wear it with a chambray shirt this weekend, and if I do, I’ll try to remember to post a picture on Instagram.
4. Michael is obsessed with our Roomba. Obsessed. He crawls to it multiple times a day, and when he finally reaches it, this huge smile appears on his face. I’m just waiting for the day when he accidentally turns it on, and it scares the living daylights out of him. I’m guessing that will probably mark the end of his love for the Roomba.
5. The season premiere of Duck Dynasty was on Wednesday, and it was just as entertaining as ever. MT and I had been in major Si withdrawal, so we’re happy that we can get our weekly fix again.
Did you watch the premiere of Duck Dynasty? Was anyone else excited that the oldest (and beardless!) brother made an appearance?
Have a wonderful weekend. I’ll be back on Monday with a recap!
(Linking up here.)