25 quinoa recipes you need to try
I’ve been a quinoa lover for quite awhile now. I love eating it for breakfast, over a crisp salad in the summertime, and in soups during the winter as some comfort food.
Every now and then, I’ll hear someone say that they just don’t like quinoa (I’m talking to you, Marnie), and it completely breaks my quinoa-loving heart.
Yes, I’m exaggerating a bit, but it is my hope that the list below inspires even the biggest quinoa haters to give it another chance.
There are so many delicious recipes here. You’re bound to find one that doesn’t make you gag- and even better, you just might find one that becomes a favorite for years to come!
1. Black Bean, Sweet Potato, and Red Quinoa Soup
2. Fried Egg over Quinoa with Avocado, Tomato, & Corn*
3. Shrimp Fried Quinoa
4. Quinoa Fried Rice*
5. Quinoa and Spinach Patties
6. Southwestern Black Bean, Quinoa, and Mango Medley
7. Baked Tomatoes with Quinoa, Corn, and Green Chiles
8. Quinoa-Granola Chocolate Chip Cookies
9. Grilled Veggie Quinoa Salad
10. Spiced Breakfast Bowl
11. Salmon, Red Quinoa, and Arugula Salad
12. Vegetable Frittata
13. Flourless Anything Crumble
14. Curried Veggies and Quinoa
15. Spicy Quinoa Stuffed Avocado
16. Cheesy Quinoa and Broccoli Patties
17. Warm Quinoa Salad with 3 Herb Green Sauce
18. 2 Minute Pumpkin Quinoa
19. Quinoa-Crusted Chicken
20. Quinoa Veggie Burger
21. Summer Quinoa Salad*
22. Blueberry Quinoa Parfait
23. Lemon Quinoa Cilantro Chickpea Salad
24. Quinoa Crunch Granola
25. Bikini Bite Tacos
*See my full posts about #2, #4, and #21.
Are you a quinoa fan? What is your favorite quinoa dish? Any here that you’re dying to try?
Have a great day!