Things I didn’t share Friday (8/23)
1. I turned on my television one evening a few weeks ago, and the channel was set to ABC’s Extreme Weight Loss. I decided to give it a try for a few minutes since I used to be a fan of The Biggest Loser, and I instantly became hooked. This week’s episode was so good, and I found myself getting emotionally attached to the contestants. I even went on ABC’s website to find out how they are doing now. Please tell me that I am not the only one who does things like that!
2. Living in New York and Connecticut for years and years turned me into a massive Dunkin Donuts fan, and the hardest adjustment that I had to make when I moved down south was not having one nearby. I was so desperate for my fix at one point that I actually looked into opening my own franchise. Seriously. Well, my prayers were answered last week when a Dunkin Donuts drive-thru opened up right down the street from my house. I’ve since been there an embarrassing amount of times, and the woman who works the drive-thru window already recognizes me.
3. Even though it didn’t really suit the occasion, I couldn’t resist wearing my new necklace with my chambray shirt from J. Crew at the air show on Saturday. It looked pretty cute- if I do say so myself.
4. Michele, one of my very favorite beauty gurus on You Tube, recently posted a video in which she declared that she is going on a makeup no buy for a little over a month. Since I have a ridiculous amount of makeup and barely even use half of it, I decided to join her. I even canceled my ipsy subscription! Hopefully, I can make it through the month because Sephora is always pretty tempting.
5. Michael and I went to visit my sister and my nieces yesterday, and it was the first time that he actually acknowledged the girls. As soon as he saw Ava on the floor in her vibrating seat, he crawled right over and was all up in her personal space. I think it means that he loves her.