Things I didn’t share Friday (9/6)
1. On Monday night, I had the most random urge to watch 3 Men and a Baby. When I tossed the idea out there to MT, he was a little hesitant and dubbed the movie a “chick flick”. My not-so-strong way of trying to convince him to watch it? I told him that it’s just like a movie version of Full House. Amazingly enough, he ended up watching it with me anyway. He’s a good sport.
2. Speaking of Full House, my sister sent me a link to 9 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Full House earlier this week. If you’re in the mood for some major flashbacks, definitely check it out.
3. My mother-in-law completely made my day on Wednesday when she picked honeycrisp apples for me in the mountains. They are my all-time favorite apples, but you can only get them around this time of the year. I think I’m going to slice one up right now actually….
4. Michael and I went to Earth Fare over the weekend, and he started to get a little impatient while we were shopping. Because we were on the baby food aisle, I picked a box of teething biscuits off the shelf and gave him one before tossing the box into my cart. I continued to shop for about 15 minutes longer as Michael ate the cookie. I gave him a bunch of hugs during that time, but because I can be so oblivious sometimes, I didn’t notice that he was absolutely covered in teething biscuit until we got to the register. Not only was he covered, I had brown gunk all over my nice white t-shirt from all of those hugs. I practically had to hose him off when we got home, and I think it will be a very long while before he eats one of those things again!
5. Pumpkin Spice Latte Season is in full swing, and I’ve been taking advantage. As much as I love Dunkin Donuts, I have to say that their PSLs are nowhere as good as the ones at Starbucks.
The weather is beautiful this morning, so I am off to take Michael for a walk.