Things I didn’t share Friday (9/13)
1. I went to Marshall’s and Home Goods on Sunday with some other mommy friends. Let me tell you that Home Goods has a seriously great food stash from coconut oil, coconut sugar, gluten free cookies, sweet potato chips, to quinoa. I was like a kid in a candy store! Surprisingly enough, I only walked out of there with a few things for Michael (after paying of course), including his first real pair of shoes.
2. I took Michael to the park on Saturday, and because my neighborhood has been renovating the playground all summer long (great timing, right?), it had been awhile since he had been on the swings. As you can tell by the expression on his face, he had a complete and utter blast!
3. Even though my skin tends to be dry, my eyelids are pretty oily. The oiliness often causes my eyeshadow to crease and go all over the place which is not very pretty. I had been using the Urban Decay primer, but it quit working on me after a while for whatever reason. I’ve always been a fan of the Nars primer but didn’t want to fork over the cash for it. Would you believe that my savior has been a $3 primer by e.l.f.? I cannot get over how well it is working for me, and the bonus is that it comes with a wand that you can dip into your eyeshadows to make an eyeliner. Love it!
4. Has anyone else been watching the new game show hosted by Ryan Seacrest called The Million Second Quiz? Since I love trivia, it is right up my alley. I am dying for a woman to get up there and kick some booty though!
5. I’ve held out long enough, but the fall decorations are being put up today. In just a few short hours, there will be leaves, acorns, pine cones, pumpkins, and apples all over this joint (just so long as Michael decides to nap today).
Enjoy your weekend!