Things I didn’t share Friday (9/27)
1. MT, Michael, and I went to TCBY on Wednesday afternoon for some frozen yogurt. I covered my Silk chocolate almond milk yogurt in blackberries, and it was the perfect combo with the chocolate. I haven’t had many pregnancies cravings this time around, but I could potentially see many visits to TCBY in my future.
2. A new show premiered this week on ABC called The Goldbergs, and so far, we really like it! It reminded me of The Wonder Years- only set in the 80s and less serious. However, only time will tell if it will earn a permanent position on our sacred DVR line-up.
3. Have you seen all of the commercials for The Little Mermaid lately? I swear that I’ve had “Under the Sea” stuck in my head for three days. If you’re a big fan of The Little Mermaid (I definitely am!), you might enjoy reading these little known facts about the movie.
4. Yesterday was National Pancake Day, and I unintentionally celebrated by eating them for both breakfast (at The Original Pancake House) and dinner. I was pretty queasy at dinnertime, but protein pancakes sounded divine. I made them using applesauce instead of mashed banana and topped them with baked apple chunks, cinnamon, and a little maple syrup. Try it!
5. I’m finally going to see Lionel Richie in concert tomorrow! It will be the second time that I’ve seen him perform live, and you can expect a full update and lots of pictures on Instagram.
Have a great weekend!