Things I didn’t share Friday (10/11)
1. MT recently landed a new job and loves it so far. What do I love? The fact that he now works in an awesome area of Charlotte that is close to lots of restaurants. In fact, my initial response when I found out that he got the job was, “Yes! Now we can meet for lunch at The Cheesecake Factory!”- and we did just that on Wednesday. The food was good, but it was also awesome to see my husband during the day.
2. Poor Michael has Hand, Foot, & Mouth Disease (HFMD). I honestly think that it sounds way worse than it is actually, but the little guy clearly hasn’t been feeling great (despite his huge smile in this picture from the other day). It’s breaks my heart that my little guy doesn’t feel well, but the doctor said that he should be over HFMD in a few days. In the meantime, we’ve been watching a lot of Elmo while cuddling on the couch.
3. Because he has sores in his throat, Michael hasn’t been eating much. I thought a little fro-yo might help him out, so we went to TCBY on Tuesday afternoon. He got the Greek yogurt variety, and I got the Silk chocolate almond milk one. TCBY makes everything better.
4. MT and I are going to his high school reunion on Saturday night. Do you think anyone will believe us if we say that we invented Post-Its? (If you’ve never seen Romy & Michele’s High School Reunion, you’re probably extremely confused right now.)
5. I’m newly obsessed with the NYX Butter Glosses. The color selection is beautiful, and they are extremely affordable and smell like cake batter. Plus, most of the NYX products are vegan and gluten-free and all of them are cruelty free.