Things I didn’t share Friday (10/18)
1. You all know that I was a massive Saved by the Bell fan back in the day (and still kinda am). So, I was obviously over the moon when Elizabeth Berkley relived her days as Jessica Spano on Dancing with the Stars this week. Not only did she recreate a classic scene from the show, but she dressed up like her character (and looked almost exactly the same). Mario Lopez (aka AC Slater) even showed up!
2. Since June, I’ve been into an app called Viggle. It basically allows you to “check-in” when you’re watching a television show, and you earn points in return which you can exchange for gift cards and merchandise. Thanks to shows like Dancing with the Stars, Duck Dynasty, and Sesame Street, I traded in my points this week for a Sephora gift card. Just like Jessie Spano, I was so excited!
3. On Wednesday afternoon, I found Fraggle Rock on Apple TV, and Michael was immediately intrigued. It was so much fun to see him enjoy a show that I also watched a child. Unfortunately, I think that I’ll have the Fraggle Rock theme song stuck in my head for the next week.
4. I had some dental work done earlier in the week, and I had some pretty painful swelling as a result which made it difficult to eat. I basically lived off of smoothies and eggs for a few days. Heaven forbid that I give up my nightly snack, so I made a batch of chunky cinnamon applesauce in the crock pot using honey crisp apples. It was definitely the best idea I had all week.
5. Last week, I told you about my pumpkin pie oatmeal kick, but I’ve been on a new breakfast obsession this week- paleo pancakes. I’ll post the recipe next week!
Tomorrow is a really big day because we’ll find out the sex of baby #2! Any hunches as to whether it will be a he or a she?
Have a great weekend!