Things I didn’t share Friday (10/25)
1. Michael will already be a year old on Halloween. I can hardly believe it! Rather than stressing myself out planning a giant party that he won’t even remember, I decided to have a small family gathering this Sunday afternoon. I’m really looking forward to it, and I plan on taking lots of pictures for Monday’s weekend recap.
2. As cute as my little guy might be (in my humble opinion), Michael did something yesterday that wasn’t very cute at all. He took a 15 minute nap around mid-morning and was up and at ‘em for the rest of the day. I couldn’t believe it when I looked at the clock and it was only 12:30 pm. Luckily, he wasn’t grumpy at all for a child who was running on hardly any sleep, but I was exhausted! Please keep your fingers crossed for me today. Mommy needs some rest.
3. This probably won’t come as any shock to you whatsoever, but I’ve been on Pinterest constantly trying to get some inspiration for our little girl’s nursery. I’m really loving the gray, pink, and teal color combination at the moment. Let me know if you’d be interested in seeing a post about some of the ideas/inspiration I’ve found.
4. Michael and I met MT at Panera for lunch on Wednesday. It was chilly outside and the perfect day for a cup of their Vegetarian Autumn Squash Soup. If you haven’t tried it, get yourself to a Panera ASAP. It’s ridiculously good.
5. I came across a website called Clean My Space yesterday afternoon that completely sucked me in- especially their YouTube channel. Melissa has such a way of making the whole concept of cleaning fun- which probably isn’t easy! If you’re a cleaning and organizing freak like me, you’ll love it too.
Have a great weekend!