Things I didn’t share Friday (12/13)
1. Lincoln Park After Dark by OPI is one of my all-time favorite nail polishes to wear during this time of the year. I actually had a spare moment on Wednesday night to paint my nails (using that color), but my polish was already chipped by Thursday morning! I’ve had no luck with OPI polishes lately. If anyone has any tips on how to make it wear longer, please please please share with me!
2. MT and I watched Home Alone on Tuesday night for the first time this holiday season. I’ve watched that movie so many times that I know the entire movie by heart. It was so hard not to recite the words right along with the movie, but I figured that would be kind of obnoxious. So, I took to Facebook instead and exchanged quotes with other die hard Home Alone fans. I’m happy to know that there are so many of us out there!
3. I’ve been so into jewelry lately. OK…I’ve always been into jewelry, but I’ve been really having fun with accessorizing these days- especially since a lot of my maternity clothes are pretty basic. Right now, I have my eye on The Rita Necklace available on etsy. FYI- the shop,whose banner is displayed on my sidebar, is having a holiday sale with the code HOLIDAY30. 😉
4. You all know by now that I love Duck Dynasty, but it seems like the show’s merchandising has gone a little overboard lately. Check out these Chia Pets that I saw at Walgreen’s on Tuesday. I guess that I can’t really talk though considering how I’d be the first one in line for my very own Lionel Richie Chia Pet.
5. You also know that I am a Bath & Body Works candle freak. For years, I’ve been stocking up on the Winter plug-ins and candles because the scent just screams, “Christmas!” to me. In fact, one of my best friends always texts me when she pulls out her Winter fragrances because that’s how we mark the beginning of the holiday season. Imagine my heartbreak when I was burning the candle on Monday night and MT said, “I don’t like the candle you’re burning.” I’m pretty sure that I gasped and clenched my chest. But even though I think that my husband must have defective nostrils, I still try to burn the candle only when he isn’t at home. After all, it is the season to be kind. 😉
Are you a Home Alone fan? What is your favorite Christmas-y candle?
Have a great weekend!