Thing I didn’t share Friday (12/20)
1. Tarte Cosmetics has been offering giveaways through Instagram this holiday season, and I actually won their LipSurgence lip tints! I was beyond excited when I was notified and so impressed that they sent my prize out so quickly. I’m sure you’ll be seeing them in some of my upcoming Things I’m Loving Lately posts.
2. Michael’s favorite book in the entire world is The Wheels on the Bus- a musical book my parents bought for him while they were in London. He would let me read it to him 100 times in a row- and sometimes I feel like I do. For Christmas, Santa is bringing him two other books by the same author that also play music. In all honesty, I ordered them for my own sanity. I’ve had just about all I take of The Wheels on the Bus!
3. Longtime readers of this blog (or even those of you who have read just 5 posts) know that I eat a lot of salmon. You could probably even say that I’m a bit of a salmon addict. That’s why I got such a kick out of this place card from MT’s office holiday party last night. It pretty much describes me in a nutshell.
4. The food at the party was delicious, and I especially enjoyed dessert. Usually the only options contain some sort of dairy, but the apple concoction that was served last night was completely Erin-friendly since they put the ice cream on the side (which contained alcohol by the way). Needless to say, I was pretty happy.
5. MT and I decided to watch Terms of Endearment on Sunday night because neither of us had ever seen it (which is kind of crazy considering that it is a classic). All I have to say is that the movie should come with some kind of “Watch at Your Own Risk” warning to pregnant or very hormonal women. I cried so hard during the movie and couldn’t get it out of my head the next day. I am sticking with happy uplifting movies for awhile.