Thing I didn’t share Friday (12/20)
1. Tarte Cosmetics has been offering giveaways through Instagram this holiday season, and I actually won their LipSurgence lip tints! I was beyond excited when I was notified and so impressed that they sent my prize out so quickly. I’m sure you’ll be seeing them in some of my upcoming Things I’m Loving Lately posts. 😉
2. Michael’s favorite book in the entire world is The Wheels on the Bus– a musical book my parents bought for him while they were in London. He would let me read it to him 100 times in a row- and sometimes I feel like I do. For Christmas, Santa is bringing him two other books by the same author that also play music. In all honesty, I ordered them for my own sanity. I’ve had just about all I take of The Wheels on the Bus!
3. Longtime readers of this blog (or even those of you who have read just 5 posts) know that I eat a lot of salmon. You could probably even say that I’m a bit of a salmon addict. That’s why I got such a kick out of this place card from MT’s office holiday party last night. It pretty much describes me in a nutshell.
4. The food at the party was delicious, and I especially enjoyed dessert. Usually the only options contain some sort of dairy, but the apple concoction that was served last night was completely Erin-friendly since they put the ice cream on the side (which contained alcohol by the way). Needless to say, I was pretty happy.
5. MT and I decided to watch Terms of Endearment on Sunday night because neither of us had ever seen it (which is kind of crazy considering that it is a classic). All I have to say is that the movie should come with some kind of “Watch at Your Own Risk” warning to pregnant or very hormonal women. I cried so hard during the movie and couldn’t get it out of my head the next day. I am sticking with happy uplifting movies for awhile.