Things I didn’t share Friday (1/10)
1. During my first pregnancy, I went through a major nesting phase. Well, I thought it was major at the time anyway, but let’s just say, it was nothing compared to what I’ve been going through lately. I don’t think that I could stop organizing and decorating even if my life depended on it.
2. One of my primary organization projects has been my closet. I have been cleaning it out like mad, donating and consigning anything that I haven’t worn in the past decade, and I have a grand plan in my mind for some shelving and storage. I’m at a place where I’d rather have higher quality clothes and shoes and less of them then tons of cheaper items that will just fall apart after one season. We’ll see how that goes. By the way, the closet above belongs to Mariah Carey- not me. A girl can dream though…
3. It is hard to believe, but I’ve officially been blogging for 3 years now. I absolutely love how The Grass Skirt has evolved during that time and cannot wait to see what other things are in store for it!
4. My doctor called yesterday with the results of some routine blood work, and it seems as though my iron levels are a bit too low. I was kind of surprised, but I’ll just think of it as another good excuse to O.D. on green smoothies.
5. Michael is going through that wonderful phase where he likes to throw everything. We’re talking toys, sippy cups, food off of his high chair that he actually wants… You name it. He throws it. I can normally deal with constantly picking up after him, but I almost reached my breaking point on Monday while we were out grocery shopping. I seriously couldn’t push the cart more than two feet before he’d reach back and toss something out of it. It was not our finest shopping trip.
Have a great weekend!
(Don’t forget to enter my bareMinerals giveaway!)