Things I didn’t share Friday (1/24)
1. I have been so incredibly tired lately. Maybe it’s due to low iron, being pregnant, or chasing after a toddler all day long…or maybe it’s the combination of all three. All I know for sure is that I can hardly keep my eyes open during the day, and if I ever become Ruler of the World, I am going to implement mandatory nap time for adults.
2. I still haven’t received the results of my 3-hour glucose test even though I took the test almost 2 weeks ago now. If I don’t hear anything by this afternoon, I’m going to give my doctor’s office a call. After all, it would be nice to know whether or not I can satisfy any potential weekend chocolate cravings!
3. Has anyone else watched the Full House-themed Oikos commercial preview? It’s awesome! I’m usually not into the Super Bowl (unless the Giants are in it), but this just might get me to watch.
4. I let Michael play with an empty milk carton on Wednesday, and it instantly became his new favorite “toy”. He carried it around all day long! I love how babies and toddlers are so fascinated by the simplest things.
5. Listen up if you’re suffering from cracked dry hands because I made the world’s best discovery on Sunday! We took a family trip to Bed Bath & Beyond, and I saw a little gem called O’Keefe’s Working Hands by the register. Since it was pretty inexpensive, I figured it was worth a try, so I bought a tub. I swear that after just one use in the car it had already made a massive difference in the condition of my hands. It is more effective than my Aveda Hand Relief, coconut oil, shea butter, or anything else I have tried in the past. This is seriously a must-have if the cold weather has taken a toll on your hands.
By the way, I did get my hair colored, and I love being so blonde! I just haven’t gotten around to taking a decent picture. I’ll try to get MT to take one for me over the weekend.