Things I didn’t share Friday (1/31)
1. Maybe it is pregnancy brain, but my memory has been horrible lately. I walk into rooms and forget why I am in there, think I’ve responded to emails when I haven’t, and get in the car and can’t recall where I am going. I’m basically the human version of Dory from Finding Nemo.
2. If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen a pic of some new Ugg boots that I ordered online. I chose them because they could be worn high or low and because I liked the gray color. Unfortunately, they were more blue-toned in person and way too big (even though I had already sized down). So back they went.
3. MT and I have not been on a date night in quite some time, so we’re going out to dinner tomorrow night. I have been so excited about it all week long and cannot wait to get a little dressed up and spend some alone time with my husband. And eat lots of delicious food. 😉
4. When MT learned that our baby girl still doesn’t have any clothes, he suggested that we take a little shopping trip this weekend. I’ve already been scoping out clothes online at Gymboree and Baby GAP, and let me tell you, this is going to be fun! I’ll definitely do a little haul after our shopping excursion, so check back for it.
5. You might recall my “Healthy Eats from the Week” posts if you’ve been reading TGS for awhile. Well, I’ve decided to bring them back, and I am really looking forward to it. In fact, I plan to get back into posting a lot more health-related tips, grocery hauls, and nutritious meals again. As I am sure you can understand, it wasn’t too appealing to write about food when I was dealing with morning sickness!
What are your plans for the weekend? Anyone going to any Super Bowl parties?