Things I didn’t share Friday (2/7)
1. When MT and I went on our date last weekend, he ordered ahi tuna. It came with pretty typical sides, such as cucumber salad, wasabi, soy sauce, and pickled ginger. MT never eats the ginger, and I’ve noticed that a lot of other people do the same. Am I the only one who absolutely loves that stuff? I need to buy myself a jar of it soon- or make it on my own!
2. Remember when I told you that my memory has been horrible lately? Well, my newest issue is dropping things- such as a glass storage container filled with delicious quinoa cooked in coconut oil and Bragg liquid aminos. It made a huge mess (thankfully, Michel was napping when it happened), but I was more upset about the wasted quinoa than anything else. Spoken like a true health nut.
3. I finally got the results of my 3-hour glucose test, and… I passed! Since this will be our second and last child, I never have to chug that nasty drink ever again. Woo-hoo!
4. Does anyone else recognize the voice of John Corbett from Sex and the City in the Walgreens commercials? Every time I hear or see the commercials, I want to yell, “I know it’s really you, Aiden!” I mean, come on. Who do they think they’re fooling?
5. I’ve developed kind of a shoe addiction lately, and one of my favorite places to shop for them is now 6pm.com. They offer massive discounts on designer shoes and free shipping on all orders. The only bummer is that they don’t have free returns. If you’re a fellow shoe lover, you should definitely check it out.