Things I didn’t share Friday (2/28)
1. The reality that tomorrow is the 1st of March, and I’ll be delivering another baby in roughly 5 weeks is starting to hit me. On one hand, I feel like I’ve been pregnant for two solid years, and on the other, I cannot believe how fast this second pregnancy is going! I still have a lot of things to do to prepare, but I am trying not to freak out (at least not too much anyway).
2. Even though I am practically BFFs with Jessica Robertson, MT and I agreed that it was finally time to drop Duck Dynasty from our DVR list. The show just started to feel way too scripted and forced, and it actually became a chore to watch it. Has anyone else started to feel the same about the show?
3. You all know that I am a big fan of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV), and if you’ve followed my skincare routines, you also know that I use it as a toner. Well, I accidentally got it mixed up with my makeup remover the other night and put it on my eyes. Thank God, it was pretty diluted with water, or I am sure it would have burned. In case you’ve ever wondered, I can confirm that ACV is not an effective eye makeup remover.
4. Michael and I took my dad for lunch yesterday to celebrate his birthday. We had a really fun time, and I even got to satisfy my recent craving for sweet potato fries. Those things are seriously so addictive.
5. My latest nail polish obsession is a polish by Essie called Butler Please. Just look at that gorgeous vibrant blue. Need I say more?
What is your favorite nail polish color right now?