Grocery Haul (new finds!)
I did a bit of damage at the grocery store on Saturday morning after realizing that our fridge was almost completely barren.
The items that you’ll see below are from Harris Teeter (our local chain) and Target, but you can expect to see a Trader Joe’s haul next week (which I might even film). I haven’t been there in ages, so I’m pretty excited.
This haul was pretty fun too because I picked up a couple of new (to me) things.
Here’s what I bought…
- Organic whole milk (I always make sure that Michael drinks organic and hormone-free milk even though it is pricier than the regular kind.)
- Boom Chicka Pop (This was the first time that I bought this popcorn, and I am already hooked! It is a great convenient snack.)
- Kale (for kale chips, smoothies, and salads)
- Organic Girl romaine lettuce (I actually got two bags of this.)
- Organic honey (I’ve been on a major honey kick lately and put it on just about everything!)
- Grape tomatoes
- Whole tomatoes (for avocado and tomato sandwiches)
- Mango (to add to my nightly Greek yogurt)
- Lime (to flavor my water)
- Lemons (to flavor my water and make dressings)
- Chobani plain Greek yogurt
- Chobani blood orange Greek yogurt (I normally just buy plain, but this sounded so good!)
- Zico coconut water
- Smoked paprika hummus
- Silk unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Bananas (for smoothies, protein pancakes, and oatmeal)
- Earth’s Best organic blueberry waffles (Michael goes crazy for these at breakfast.)
- Earth’s Best organic waffles (Just like above, Michael eats these in the morning.)
- Zico chocolate coconut water (a longtime favorite)
- Spinach and artichoke hummus
- Alexia sweet potato fries
- Larabar ALT Chocolate Chip Macaroon bars (I had to get these when I saw them. I normally don’t care for ALT bars, but I really like these.)
- Simply Balanced Alaskan Keta salmon fillets (I must keep salmon in my house at all times. I’m an addict.)
- Grapefruit (not shown but one of my favorite snacks these days)
I also picked up some lean ground turkey and chicken, but they must have been camera shy.
Have you picked up anything new at the grocery store lately? Where do you normally do your shopping?
Have a great day!