Things I didn’t share Friday (3/7)
1. Has anyone seen the new reality show called Southern Charm? I am usually not a reality television kind of girl, but I’m already hooked on this one. Admittedly, a large part of the obsession is due to the fact that I am crazy about all of the clothes- especially the ones that Cameran Eubanks wears. I want to raid her closet so badly!
2. I just needed to share this picture of my nieces Ava and Brianna. Seriously, how cute are these girls? I constantly want to kiss their sweet, happy, little faces!
3. Last weekend, MT and I checked the last major baby necessity off of our list, and we bought a double stroller. (Actually, my parents were super generous and paid for it. Thanks, Mom and Dad!). We didn’t realize it at the time, but my sister has the same one for her girls and loves it. I obviously haven’t put it to the real test yet, but you might want to check out the Contours stroller if you’re in the market for a double one as well.
4. MT and I have been absolutely loving Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show. He’s such a talented person, always makes me laugh, and just seems like an all-around nice guy. Jimmy, if you’re reading this, you have an open invitation to come over for dinner any time…even if you are a Red Sox fan.
5. I’m currently reading The Body Book: The Law of Hunger, the Science of Strength, and Other Ways to Love Your Amazing Body by Cameron Diaz, and despite the ridiculously long title, it’s actually pretty good so far. I plan to do a full review once I’m finished, so look out for it!