Things I didn’t share Friday (3/21)
1. I’ve been sick for the past few days, and my symptoms have included chills, fever, a sore throat, a runny nose, sweating, and clogged ears. In other words, you’re lucky that I’m not sitting beside you right now. MT has taken very good care of me though and picked up takeout for dinner last night, so I wouldn’t have to cook. Even though it stinks to be sick, I am so thankful that this came on now rather than 16 days from now when I am due to have a baby!
2. I’ve had very intense cravings for unsweet tea lately which is strange being that I never ever drink it. There’s a convenience store near our house that sells huge servings of it on tap, and MT has been hooking me up constantly. He’s also supplied my other random cravings this week for the sweet onion dressing at Subway and white chocolate covered pretzels. Husbands are pretty great- mine is anyway.
3. Michael had his first visit to the dentist this week. He had the time of his life in the waiting area, but he didn’t exactly appreciate the whole exam part very much. Regardless, he got a sticker and a thumbs up from the doctor. He has all of his teeth except for his two year old molars. I’m not looking forward to that process!
4. I feel like the only person on the planet who hasn’t seen Frozen, but we’re finally going to watch it this weekend. I hope it lives up to the hype!
5. The show Southern Charm has gotten me so into southern style blogs. I just can’t get enough of the monograms, the bright colors, and all things Tory Burch. I’m well on my way toward looking like a southern belle.
Have you seen Frozen? If so, what did you think?