Things I didn’t share Friday (5-9)
1. It has felt like summer in Charlotte this week, and I’ve had so much fun playing outside with Michael. We’ve gone to the playground several times and played with his water table almost daily…all while I wore Addison in my Ergo. Michael is at such a fun age right now, and I love how he can make me feel like a big kid.
2. Today was Addison’s one month check-up with the pediatrician, and she is gaining weight and growing just perfectly. I am already dreading next month’s appointment though because she will need multiple shots. Someone better give me a lollipop for surviving through it!
3. I am not going to be too specific here because I don’t want to give away any spoilers, but last night’s episode of The Big Bang Theory was totally surprising (in a good way). I think that I might be emotionally attached to the show and the characters. And I’ll admit it- I own a Sheldon Cooper t-shirt. I keep it in a drawer beside my Lionel Richie shirts.
4. MT and I are both so into shopping at Vineyard Vines lately. It is so difficult to go into that store and not walk away wanting everything. They even have the cutest clothing for babies and toddlers. As if I really needed more temptation to shop…
5. I was recently lucky enough to win a PMD (Personal Microderm) which was so exciting. However, I have been terrified to use it because I keep reading horror stories about women who have burned their faces with it. I have been practicing on my hands and watched the instructional video about ten times. Maybe one of these days, I’ll be brave enough to try it on my face. If not, I suppose that I’ll just have the smoothest hands on the planet!
Are there any other Big Bang fans out there? What did you think of this week’s show? Have you tried the PMD? If so, please let me know if you have any helpful tips on how to use it.
Have a great weekend, and happy Mother’s Day to all the mommies!