Shopping spotlight: ASOS
Please note: I paid for all of the items mentioned below with my own money with the exception of the bathing suit (as ASOS generously provided a voucher for it). As always, all opinions below are my own.
Some of my very favorite posts to write are those about products, brands, or companies that I enjoy- whether they are related to beauty, fashion, parenting, food, or health. You might have noticed that I sometimes tend to get a bit over enthusiastic. I think that I might have been a QVC hostess in another lifetime.
Lately, I have really been enjoying an online retailer called ASOS. I am sure that some of you may already be familiar with ASOS, and if you are, I am willing to bet that you love it too!
(You can find the dress shown above here.)
I first heard about ASOS by watching some UK based beauty gurus on YouTube. Since I’m always interested in new ways and places to shop, I checked it out and found so many beauty brands that are not sold in the states- which was very exciting stuff for a beauty junkie!
My first order was for Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation. After hearing about it for what seemed like ages, I was so excited to find it on ASOS. By the way, it’s a really nice foundation and great for dry skin.
When I was pregnant with Michael, ASOS was a lifesaver because the maternity clothing was so cute. In fact, my favorite maternity jeans were from ASOS, and they are pretty much the only piece of maternity clothing that I miss now that I am no longer pregnant. (See similar ones here, here, and here.)
Being that I was pregnant for the past two summers, I didn’t really have any “normal” bathing suits to wear this summer, so I recently got a new one from ASOS that I absolutely love. They are actually having a huge sale on many styles now, so definitely check it out!
Here are some more highlights about ASOS:
- ASOS doesn’t just cater to women. It also sells men’s clothing, accessories, and shoes.
- The store has an app for tablets and phones, so you can shop from anywhere!
- There’s free shipping on orders over $25- which is awesome considering how many stores only offer free shipping on orders over $50 and sometimes even $100.
- In my personal experience, delivery time is always fast (although I cannot vouch for how it would be in other countries outside the U.S.).
- Their sites include the United Kingdom, United States, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Australia, and Russia.
Have you ever shopped on ASOS? I’d love to hear your thoughts. Obviously, I’m a pretty big fan, and I hope you’ll enjoy it too if you’ve never shopped on their site before.
Have a great day!